Monday, November 16, 2009

Rockabilly Guy's Guide to Tipping




Who would ever imagine that a guy with a chain attached to his wallet would be tight with the dollar?

I think I've cracked this guy's formula for tipping.  It goes something like this.

Round down the total to the nearest ten dollars.  For example, if the total is $44.86, round down to an even forty dollars for the purposes of calculation.

Tip 15% on the rounded figure.  (So, if the rounded figure is $40.00, the tip would be an even $6.00.)

Congratulations.  You have now left a crappy less-than-fifteen-percent tip.

4 comments:

  1. he's tipping according to "retro" standards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shamma lamma ding dong, I suck is hilarious...I'm still laughing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, yeah, retro standards.

    Or maybe the rest of his tip fell into the oversized cuffs in his blue jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And, upon a second look at the drawing I realize I should have made his face fatter.

    ReplyDelete